Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.
Dream Pop Journal publishes quarterly issues. We are open for year-round submissions and will include the very best pieces we receive between issue release dates.
We welcome submissions from marginalized voices, and we are especially interested in publishing work from emerging writers working in experimental, non-narrative forms. Please send us your very best strange utterings, hybrid works, collaborative pieces, visual poetry, collages, and linguistic inventions. We hope that you will challenge the limits of what literature can be and that you will share your results with us.
POETRY: Please submit three to five poems (combined maximum of 15 pages) at one time.
VISUAL ART: Please submit up to five pieces at one time.
If your work is accepted for publication, we will ask for first publication rights. We also request that you grant us permanent electronic archival rights. All other rights will revert to you post-publication. If your work is reprinted elsewhere in the future, we request that you acknowledge its first appearance in Dream Pop.
- We are only interested in previously unpublished work.
- We accept simultaneous submissions provided that you inform us promptly if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- We aim to respond to submissions within 30 days, but response times may vary in either direction.
- Please only submit once per submission period.
- If your work is accepted for publication, please wait at least a year (or 3 issues later) after the issue release date before submitting to the journal again. So if you were published in the Summer of 2017, we will consider submissions from you again for the Summer 2018 issue.
- Please send all work in a single attachment.